Saturday, October 15, 2005

Beautiful Hannah


cutehannah02
Originally uploaded by AmyLynn34.
The only button that refuses to function on this picture web site thingy is the "rotate picture" button. I've tried. So I need you to turn your head so your left ear is resting on your shoulder. There you go. Now sigh. Isn't she one pretty baby? She is one of the 3 joys in my life. You have never met a baby like my Hannah girl...sweet, happy, giggly, funny, smart, and so, so, so cuddly. I can't imagine how I survived 34 years without her but the first time I held her in my arms I knew how much I had been missing her. She is my girl and my life will never be the same. "It's my BAby!"

7 comments:

Lisa M. said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Abby said...

It kills me that we've never met, the little darling and I, but until we do, I believe you on all accounts. I hate to bring this up, but you meant to say your 4 joys, right....your 3 kids--and me..... right?

Suzie Petunia said...

Oh, Hannah-Banana!!! I miss you, cute girl!

Carrie Ann said...

She is an absolute delight, just like the two other angels. It's a good thing they can't read blogs yet...they might wonder why Hannah is getting all the attention lately.

Lisa M. said...

Where oh WHERE are you>! I miss ya!

Hope you are well~!

Lisa M. said...

I check every day...

Lisa M. said...

Has Hanna had one birthday or two?

*GRIN*