So my daughter and I tried out a friend's bike complete with child riding device on the back and while I wish I could say H. loved the feel of fresh air sweeping through her hair or the beautiful scenery assailing her every sense, I can safely assume that she didn't mind it too much. It sent her into such a deep sleep that stopping the bike, leaning it precariously against a garage door, and taking several pictures didn't interrupt her afternoon nap. Given how quickly and soundly it put her into this deep sleep, you can bet I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home to get me one. The best $25.00 I've spent in a long time!
Monday, May 14, 2007
On a Bicycle Built For Two
So my daughter and I tried out a friend's bike complete with child riding device on the back and while I wish I could say H. loved the feel of fresh air sweeping through her hair or the beautiful scenery assailing her every sense, I can safely assume that she didn't mind it too much. It sent her into such a deep sleep that stopping the bike, leaning it precariously against a garage door, and taking several pictures didn't interrupt her afternoon nap. Given how quickly and soundly it put her into this deep sleep, you can bet I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home to get me one. The best $25.00 I've spent in a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That really doesn't even look comfortable but, hey, if it works, I say go for it!
That is such a funny picture! Hooray for sleeping toddlers... wherever they may fall into their slumber!
I am SO GLAD you posted these pics!!
Isn't is so great where kids choose to fall asleep sometimes? Mine has fallen asleep at the table before with the spoon in his mouth! Funny kids!
Family bike rides are the best...especially when there is sleep involved!
I think the weight of the helmet and the strange reclining angel had something to do with this. She was having a hard time holding up her gargantuan helmeted heed. I think it was easier to just sleep.
There is something Charlie Brownish about this. Oh to sleep like that again Too cute
she is so big! and so cute!! i am so sad we didnt get to provo in time!!
That is SO very cute!
Post a Comment