Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tagged

I think Jessica tagged me. Does this mean I answer those questions on my blog? I've never been super clear about the tagging thing. I feel so old.

Here goes:

Job's I've Held:
1. Tons of retail stuff
2. Tons of receptionist jobs (engineering firm, travel agency, chiropracters office...)
3. Elementary School teacher
4. Library story teller

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. What's that?
2. San Diego, CA
3. A cabin in the mountains.
4. Somewhere where I don't have to cook, clean, wipe bums, or watch PBS Kids.

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Singin' In the Rain
2. Charlie and Lola (any volume)
3. Princess Bride
4. Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, & Return of the Jedi

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Shopping at Target
2. Chocolate chip cookie dough
3. Reading books late in to the night when I should be sleeping (I just HAD to agree with Jessica on this one!)
4.Getting loaded potato bites and a rootbeer from Arby's, a People magazine from Wal-Mart, and then just sitting in the mini-van in the parking lot late at night enjoying all the delicious alone time!

Places I've Lived:
1. St. Louis, MO
2. Boston, MA
3. Goteborg, Sweden
4. Provo, Utah

What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time:
1. He has such great "happy" eyes!
2. He doesn't even know I exist!
3. I really like the goatie...
4. Cute bum!

Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Nantucket, MA
2. Western Europe
3. Vernal, UT (just went last week...had a great time!)
4. camping in the great Rocky mountains!

Favorite Foods:
1. Baked potato (actually, any kind of potato!)
2. Steak
3. cookie dough
4. pasta stuff

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Go get the loaded potato bites, rootbeer, People magazine, and give the situation some space!
2. Go to bed.
3. Pray...lots.
4. Try to put things in perspective...

Websites I visit Almost daily:
1. blogs
2. my email
3. my bank account
4. shabbyapple.com (just can't get enough of the beautiful dresses right now!)

Places I would rather be right now:
1. A cruise in the Caribbean
2. A cabin in the mountains
3. A little vacation house on Nantucket island
4. In bed

Who sent this to me:
Jessica

Now I get to pick four other blog buddies to do this survey:
1. Abby J.
2. Emma Jo
3.Megan...come on cousin...get going!
4. Missy

1 comment:

Suzie Petunia said...

I'm happy to say I knew all of this about you. I love that I know you so well. :) I love ya like a sistah!