MC about to enjoy a present from Mo and Papa.
So you take a bunt cake pan, pour in the batter, cook, cut in half, and make a snake. Now, I assure you I've looked at that pan a dozen times and never seen a snake. The artistic mind is a true wonder to me.
Enjoying the birthday song in two languages with lots of shouting at the end!
You are welcome to come party at our get-togethers any time but just be warned...they aren't always "sanitary" affairs. Here are my little darlings whipping the candles out of the cake, licking them clean, and then if you are 2 years old, sticking them back in the cake. Yum...serve me a slice of licked cake!
Chip and ML's family gave MC the cutest "chef's outfit" complete with hat, apron, and little hot pads just his size. He asked me all day when it was time to cook dinner and he was right in the thick of things the whole time. Thank you for such a fabulous gift!
Happy birthday sweet birthday people...now get geared up for Mo's on the 23rd!
Happy birthday sweet birthday people...now get geared up for Mo's on the 23rd!
3 comments:
whoop whoop! happy birthday to you! and carrie your eyes are absolutely stunning. they are just bright blue, you just so pretty!
Oh I don't know. We had so darn much fun celebrating M's and C-A's--let's just skip the next one and go right on to yours!!!!
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad I get to "look in" on these sorts of occasions, even if it is after the fact.
Post a Comment