Calling all Cafe Rio addicts...especially those that live too far away to indulge as much as they would like. Found an amazing recipe...seriously tastes EXACTLY like the Cafe Rio salad. A little labor intensive but can you argue with a recipe that delivers your Cafe Rio fix any time you need it? Try it and let me know what you think...
Cafe Rio Pork Salad
P.S. Use the uncooked tortillas from Costco for the tortilla shell. Also you can use Coke or Dr. Pepper for the marinade/sauce! How great is that??
12 comments:
Do you have the recipe for the Fire Grilled Steak Quesadilla's? YUMMO
You lost me at "labor intensive..." Do you cater?
I am salivating...that is my favorite dish. When we got back from our Europe trip it was my first stop! I am so excited to have a recipe for this little slice o' heaven!
Absolutely yes, and please. I honestly say out loud that I want Cafe Rio like three times a week. Blasted east coast.
YUM! How happy would I make my husband if he came home and this was waiting on the table for him?
We will definitely try this.
seriously, has anyone tried this? Without the powdered caffein or other addictive substances that we all know Cafe Rio secretly puts in their food, how authentic can it be?
Oh so yum!
Thanks for the info!
Amy,
I can't believe I ran into your blog on the blogging world. I had no I idea you were a fellow 'bloggie'.
I also have a Cafe Rio Salad recipe. I'll have to try yours and see what the difference is. It just so happens that Cafe Rio Salad is my favorite food.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Jen Livingston
Wow, that looks awesome. I'm going to give it a try. I hope I don't burn down the house. I might have to call you for some pointers. I'll let you know how it goes.
We have it at least once a week. I am excited to try, especially the dressing!
I love the Halloween pics. Your kids are adorable and you are a pretty halloween princess! Did Chris wear the ax? I thought of him and the ax this year...
Made it. Ate it. Loved it.
I love that there are people like you who take the time to get it out in the blog world for all of us. I will do my best not toeat it ALL day, EVERY day.
Post a Comment