Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sunglasses

HB and I went to look for a pair of sunglasses for me this week. After 5 minutes of spinning the sunglass tower around, I said to HB, "I'm not going to get any sunglasses today. I don't like wearing them and I always lose them." HB was trying on a pair of Hello Kitty sunglasses and posing in the mirror. When she heard my announement, she turned, looked over the top of her glasses and said, "Mom. You HAVE to get a pair of sunglasses. They are like sun lotion for your eyes." Dang it...she's right. So we got her a new pair of sunglasses.

I still hate them.

4 comments:

Oscarson Photography said...

I think the spirit spoke to you through your child... in a really cute way. And how lever, they ARE like sun lotion for your eyes!

Leese said...

Kids can really find some clever ways to get what they want! What a cute thing to say - and how true! I never really thought of it that way!

mo said...

What? Is she 4 going on 24? What a character.

Abby said...

And here I was, all proud that you were making a good financial decision...I guess you can tell my conscience doesn't care much about my health these days. Thank you, H, for taking care of your mama! (Love the visual of her perring at you ever the hello kitties.)