Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good, Hearty Laugh

A friend sent me this link and I was doubled over laughing. I think a tear even escaped my eye. Ah, that felt good. I need a good, hearty laugh to get this day going.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtgLzi-aK0&eurl=http://blogs.denverpost.com/celebritybull/2009/03/10/octomom-birthing-video/&feature=player_embedded

6 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I need to yell "Shut Up" and give you a good "Elaine shove" after looking at all those new links. I am gagging with adorable-ness. (gagging in a good way if that is possible.) I am off to watch your link now and preparing to laugh very hard.

Emma Jo said...

OK, I watched it a couple of times and laughed sufficiently hard.

Abby said...

I needed that laugh at the END of today, so THANK YOU. That was hilarious.

Laura said...

Dying..... absolutely dying ....LOL!!!! My fav is the wax lips!!

Abby said...

that was so wrong and yet i laughed way too hard!

mo said...

That should go down in history with the other two famous birthing scenes--the one from "Big Fish" and the Dad's all time fav, the one from "Coneheads." All very bizarro-world. Except this one is based on truth--how weird is that?