
Today, completely by accident, I found this shoe online. Do you want to know what the name of this fabulous shoe is? Naughty Monkey Women's Pretty Tree Pump. Who wouldn't want a shoe like that? The name alone sold me. But then I found these...

I'm going to call these my "Naughty Monkey Cinderella shoes". Aren't they magnificent? I'd wear them with my housedress to vacuum and clean the bathroom.

These would definitely be my "Naughty Monkey Going Visiting Teaching" shoes. Wouldn't that spice up a visit? I could wear them with my black sweats...

This is definitely my "Naughty Monkey Grocery Shopping" shoe. I could strut around Wal-Mart and just look hot. And be the envy of all the other shoppers. I don't know how they will go with my flannel pajama bottoms though.

This would be my "Naughty Monkey Goes To Church" shoe. It would match with anything and make running HB out to go to the bathroom in the middle of sacrament meeting so much more fun.
I'm still waiting for my rich benefactor. Where are you? You're taking alot of time finding me...and my list just keeps getting longer. These old flip-flops are starting to wear a little thin. Please send sassy new shoes right away.
9 comments:
NOW you KNOW what it is to be me!!! Except it goes beyond just Naughty Monkey...way...way...way beyond!! Please sign me up for a pair of "going visiting teaching" and "going to church," size 9.
Those are very high heels.. on so many levels.
I'll take a pair of each please and have them mailed directly to Connecticut and thank you very much.
Speaking of benefactors, I have a good story after the juicy work party last night.
I'd take a benefactor too. Although among the bills for Naughty Monkey shoes and massages he would find receipts for McFlurries and fried zuccini from Carl's Jr.
I will buy you a pair of each (and more!) just as soon as I'm filthy rich. I promise!
Imagining the "Naughty Monkeys" on the Wal-mart concrete made me laugh out loud. Just as soon as I figure out how to walk in high heels, I'll take a pair to spice up my t-shirt wardrobe.
I love you Amy...you make me laugh!
They make my feet hurt just looking at them. Does that first pair come in a flat?
I like the first two the best...If only I wouldn't fall flat on my face wearing a pair of shoes that tall!
I need to know where you found all of those shoes. I mean seriously. Wow. I need a minute to catch my breath.
I read your "dance" post a while ago, but I think that I only commented in my head. What an experience! Poop, inappropriate dancing, the works! I TOTALLY agree with everything you said. everything - including the "It looks better in my head than in the mirror" dancing. We should have a dance off.
Post a Comment