Can you really ever have too much of a good thing?
Thursday, October 08, 2009
I take that back...
So the problem is fixed when I type the blog and hit "view blog" and it shows me the blog I have just typed. But if I try to view my entire blog, it goes back to being broken. I'm so frustrated! Taylor...Todd...someone help me! Please!
I am so sorry for your blogger woes. I have no prowess when it comes to fixing my blog. I just try to talk to it sweetly and press the keys on the keyboard gingerly in hopes that I won't upset her in any way. Good luck, because let's face it, I REALLY REALLY need to see pictures of your fabulous party. You are a party queen.
Computers can be such a pain! Nevertheless, Ammon just told me that he thinks he can fix it! Give us a ring and he would be glad to give it a try if you want him to.
2 comments:
I am so sorry for your blogger woes. I have no prowess when it comes to fixing my blog. I just try to talk to it sweetly and press the keys on the keyboard gingerly in hopes that I won't upset her in any way. Good luck, because let's face it, I REALLY REALLY need to see pictures of your fabulous party. You are a party queen.
Computers can be such a pain! Nevertheless, Ammon just told me that he thinks he can fix it! Give us a ring and he would be glad to give it a try if you want him to.
Post a Comment