Friday, April 23, 2010

European Adventure, Part 2

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo slideshow

6 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Loving it! When does "Part III" come out?

Emma Jo said...

I love the playing and the pictures and the food and the adorable nieces and nephews and equally adorable parents (that's you guys...and Mo and Papa.) I am only still slightly concerned about the picture of Chris on the diving board. I am feeling as though that was VERY irresponsible.

Julie said...

How fun!! Luke kept asking if your mom was Grandma Stubbs. LOve the pictures-- so fun to see your adventures.

Jangs said...

Love the pictures. What an incredible adventure. Have you made it back to the states yet?

M-L said...

I love all the sweet and cute smiles on your faces. What a beautiful trip!

Sherilyn said...

Great posts and pictures of your fabulous vacation. So glad you had your computer with you. There are advantages to being stranded.....right? Thanks for sharing. Loved every minute of the slide show and sharing your vacation. I have never been to Sweden, but hope to go there someday!