Lots of FUN!
Uber-talented niece + lots of fun cousins= MOVIE MAGIC (Go ahead...click on the link and be entertained by all the lovelies I get to be an aunt to...)
Thanks Kimberly for....
- Catching the essence of what I love about all these amazing people
- Entertaining them for an ENTIRE afternoon while I swung in a hammock and read a book
- Letting them participate in something that made them feel like they were celebrities
- Being the coolest "oldest" cousin on the PLANET!!!!
4 comments:
I love Kim. She is the best. And all the cousins love making it. Oh don't forget to look at the outakes. ( i think those are the best)
Love,
Your niece "the princess"
that was absolutely adorable!
I love cousins! What fun video and way to remember the fun everyone had together. Love the song, too!
That was awesome! Did anyone notice that they all have the same smile? Very strong family resemblance there!
Post a Comment