Sunday, October 30, 2011

Are You As Confident As a Fifth Grader?

Have you ever heard of the computer game Minecraft?

Jake has.

Have you and your best friend ever written your very own song about your favorite computer game?

Jake has.

Have you and your best friend ever choreographed your own moves, designed your own costumes, and surprised your mother by dedicating that song to her?

Jake has.

Have you ever performed with complete ease in front of 500+ people?

Jake has...and I loved every minute.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

So cute! What a clever, creative, funny boy. Takes after his mom. :)

I still want to read your post about last weekend. And I never saw that picture we took on your downstairs couch!

mo said...

Is this the little boy I carried? Is this the little boy at play? I don't remember growing older, when did he? So funny, creative, and brave! Give him a hug when he is not expecting it, from me!

Emma Jo said...

That is hilarious...seriously, where did he come from? I seem to remember a young woman in a leotard doing an amazing rendition of "who are these children coming down" so I think I have a hunch.

Julie said...

I am so very impressed!! That is great!! I think I have a hunch where he inherited some of that fantastic creativity! Way to go Jake!

Carrie Ann said...

Holy cow! I am always so impressed at Jake's confidence...