I am positively, unabashedly addicted to my children. I think they are cute...so cute. And funny...and smart...and incredibly creative...and imaginative...and so fun to be with...and...and...and...
These pictures prove it is all true.
Can't argue with kids that cute...
5 comments:
Dreamy and so fun. Why are our kids so old? Will we like them older as much as we did younger? I hope so. I really need a photo place like that since I am losing my resident photographer. Lovely.
Um...I can't breath, those were beautiful and call it hormones, but I'm pretty sure I'm teary-eyed bc I love them so much. That one of Hannah on the chair I need. NEED, do you understand me? And the two boys...That one (you know, that one) of Jake shows Oscarson in him that I have not ever noticed before! Wow...does this photographer do pro bono work??
WOW! Just WOW! Book me a session! The kids, the smiles, the colors! I love it all! ... especially the kids. :)
Great pictures! Of course, look what he had to work with!
LOVE the pictures!!!
Post a Comment