Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby's First Week in Pictures


Tomorrow it will be exactly one week since we brought Baby home...and it has been an amazing week. We are so incredibly grateful for the outpouring of love and support from kind friends and family. Thank you for coming and meeting Baby. Thank you for the treats and meals and thoughtful, sweet gifts. Thank you for sharing this amazing event with us. We feel so blessed!


















6 comments:

Sandi said...

He is so beautiful! We were in your neighborhood (dippidee;)) but didn't want to impose... We would love to meet him and are so excited for you! I wouldn't be an Anderson cousin without the blessing of adoption. ;-)

Emma Jo said...

I'm dying. That was almost a cruel thing for an Aunt that lives across the country to look at. But those lips! I need to kiss those little lips (but since it's your baby I would probably resist since its kinda weird for other people to kiss your baby's face...maybe his forehead?) And can Oliver really be that big next to him? Oh so tiny, I need them!!

Courtney said...

Oh, I just cried and cried reading your beautiful feelings and looking at all the wonderful pictures of our newest cousin! Your family just looks so fantastic, and so, well, eternal! Congratulations! Huge hugs and kisses to you all! We can't wait to meet him. Really. Can't you come down for President's Day??!!! We love you! We're so happy and excited for you!

Abby said...

I love him so much!!!!!! (Insert uncontrollable crying and whatnot.)
Hey, did you guys all go someplace yummy after I left? That looks like a restaraunt! What?!
Seriously, skype me. I need more awake baby time.

SP said...

What a special miricle. Can't wait for the details! We are very happy for you guys!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

SO happy for you! congratulations!!!