Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Letter

Dear Sleep,

I am writing to apologize. I think I have offended you and I am begging for you to return. I know that I have abused you in the past, taken you for granted, been callous to your 8 hour needs...but I am now begging for forgiveness. If you will come back, I will treasure and cherish you. I promise to give you ALL the time you  need and demand. I will never put you off again...not even for a riveting book, movie, or bowl of ice-cream. I will be faithful and devoted.

I promise. I have learned my lesson. Please come back. Baby and I need you.

xo,
amy

7 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I absolve you, my child. Now take a nap.

michaelstubbs said...

Oh, I hope this works.

Abby said...

Ow. This just hurts me.
SO sorry. You be careful out there. Sleep dep. is a dangerous place. (We are tight enough that I have nicknamed it.)

Julie said...

I feel for ya--- sleep deprivation is the pits. I haven't caught up yet on all the new pictures!! Such adorable babies!! Your little guy is so adorable! I hope I get to meet him and his new cousin in person someday soon!

Carrie Ann said...

Dear Amy,

I require the blood of 4 chickens, 2 goats, and a bullock, the beard of a merman, the leg hair of a harpy, the horns of a satyr, the tears of a newborn lady bug, and the spots of a fawn. You will get no sleep until you complete my grocery list.

xo,
Sleep

mo said...

Ooh, Carrie, that doesn't sound too promising. I will think happy thoughts about sleep returning to the Carr household soon! May the sleep be with you!

Anonymous said...

:) this too shall pass....drive carefully. I honestly didn't know the level of sleep deprivation that could exist....so, if I really show up in the middle of the night you'd let me in? Or the middle of the day and you could take a nap?