Wednesday, November 07, 2012

My Love Affair With Fall Continues...


A Photo Essay Illustrating Why I Firmly Believe That Autumn is the actual MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! (no offense meant toward Christmas...)


Family Outing to the Amazing Wheeler Farms





















Family Outing Continues at Gardner Village...one of my FAVORITE fall field trips!












Cousins Weekend...Fun ANY Time of Year








Another Outing to Gardner Village with a different group of family and friends...












Baby Watching the Snow Fall Outside the Window While His Mother Mourned the Inevitable End of Autumn....


Baby Using His New Climbing Abilities to Explore Every Nook and Cranny of This House...Starting With the Dishwasher...


Darling Alice Dressed For Oncoming Winter...and Playing With Cousins


Baby's Amazing Friend at the Kid's School...


Baby on Date Night with Mom and Dad...visiting the Andy Warhol exhibit at BYU Museum





Carving Pumpkins With Dad...(because Mom really hates pumpkin guts).




At the end, we had a Real soccer pumpkin, a kitty pumpkin, and a Star Trek pumpkin. Can you guess which child carved which pumpkin?


Halloween...the best holiday EVER! You dress up, get candy, and go to bed! Perfect!
HB as Goldilocks.

Matt dressed up as Julius Caesar for school and went out as the "Awesome Face" man for trick or treating...although I didn't get a picture of the later.

Gandolf the White..."You shall not enter!"
Baby was "Baby Bear" of course...all part of HB's grand scheme...she wanted Chris and I to be Mama and Papa Bear and then gave the boys the fantastic option of being either a bowl of porridge or a chair...


Ah...well...you know...hmm...


Jake with one of his best friends who dressed up as Gandolf the Gray.
Baby Yoda
Nothing cuter than a Ninja eating mummy dogs...  



The trees in my front yard.

Looking up my glorious street...
My front yard.

Dear sweet, wonderful Autumn,
I love you so. Your colors continue to amaze me! The weather has been perfect and every where I go I feel content to go slowly and take the time to marvel at your sights and smells and sounds. I know winter is coming but I plan to savor you for as long as I can.

Your most ardent admirer,
Amy

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I love every single picture. This essay gets an A+

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your blog! Every picture, every word :)