Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Adorable Ava!


Today baby girl was named! We named her Ava Naomi...she shares her middle name with her great-grandmother who very literally made bringing our baby home a reality.  I promise to write the whole story soon. Meanwhile, enjoy our adorable Ava!















10 comments:

Shar said...

love love love!

Abby said...

Oh I love her, and I love her birth mother for being brave and selfless! And I love you and your hubby! (Lots of good feelings all around, here.) Have I mentioned how beautiful that little Ava is?

Emma Jo said...

I have been so very patient all day long and didn't bother you once about your beautiful baby and what the heck was going on that I wanted to know. I can't wait to hear the whole story. Her birth Mom is beautiful and amazing and I am in awe that you two women have had the last two days that you have had. So precious. I need to get to UT ASAP. I hope you are able to go home soon.

Suzie Petunia said...

My heart is so full of love - for Ava's birth mom, for beautiful Ava and your whole family! It feels so wrong to be so far away right now. Give Ava kisses and snuggles from me! (I love her name, by the way!)

Suzie Petunia said...

My heart is so full of love - for Ava's birth mom, for beautiful Ava and your whole family! It feels so wrong to be so far away right now. Give Ava kisses and snuggles from me! (I love her name, by the way!)

wendys said...

What a sweet baby girl! I can't wait to hear the whole story.

Tree said...

So beautiful! Her birth mom is an angel! She should be commended on being to brave and unselfish! My heart goes out to her!!! Congrats to you and your family - such a beautiful treasure to add to your amazing family!
Amy - I don't think you could smile any happier than when you were bringing sweet Ava home! Love the bedtime snuggle! Congrats again! I can't wait to hear the whole story! Adoption has a special place in my heart!

Julie said...

Hooray!! She is here! How exciting!!! I can't use enough exclamation marks! She is adorable and sweet, and I add my admiration for her birth mom and for you guys-- what a treasure! Welcome Ava! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story :)

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jangs said...

Love you all!