A few blogs ago, I told the story of my darling son and his smelly rubber rain boots. Well, he is still wearing them which has proven useful over the last few rainy days but seem ridiculous when it is 65 degrees outside and sunny. When I asked him the other day if they were making his feet hot, he said, "Yeah Mom" and sat down, took off his boots, took off his socks, and put back on the boots. So here is my favorite picture of Matthew and his blue boots.
5 comments:
Ooooh! I just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks!.... :)
So classic, so beautifully captured! Well done! (Give that cute boy a big hug from me ... after you put the diaper back on!)
Very cute picture.
I love the light ! What a great picture !
I will be there in a couple of days--do you think Matt will be standing at the winding watching for me? Can't wait to see the little cuties!
This was only taken a couple of months ago and I can already tell that he is SO MUCH BIGGER! Stop growing up, Matt!
Oh, what a cute little bobbum!
Post a Comment