We have had company for 16 days straight. Blogging has taken a back seat to sheer survival. I am in the midst of trying to document our adventure with pictures but struggling with the pictures. Am I missing some secret to posting pictures? Will someone email me and give me a step-by-step? Seriously. Cute pictures but can't figure out how to make it work. In the mean time...
As many of you know, I come from a family with numerous talents. I feel it is my responsibility as the oldest to sibling to make sure these talents are probably noted and appreciated. (It is one of my talents...that and playing the piano...and being good with people...and that is all. No pity party, just acceptance that someone in the family has to appreciate all the other amazing talent. But I diverge...)
Spencer has recorded his first hit single. I find it catchy, engaging and oddly enough, I find myself humming it ALL the time. My kids will say, "Mom, are you humming Spencer's song again?". It has found a place in my brain and remained there for quite some time. I am very, very impressed with his talent, creativity, gusto, and abilities. This outstanding accomplishment needs to be shared...but I don't know how. So I am going to refer you to Spencer's blog and hope he can figure out how to get his song out there.
Spencer, when does the next one come out? I'm on the edge of my iTunes waiting hopefully. I really do love your song! I've played it for every guest that has come through the door the last 16 days...and that is ALOT of people. Waiting for more....
4 comments:
sorry, you don't know me, but I thought I'd give you advice about the picture posting.
Set up a photobucket account.
www.photobucket.com
then you can save pics to that account, and they'll give you the code you need to post them on blogs, websites, forums, etc. Blogs use the tag form with the little < 's.
Good luck!!
I use www.flickr.com - it sounds like it works the same as the site mentioned above.
You can also browse whatever photos you might have stored on your computer, whether it be iPhoto, etc. and insert it into your blog paragraph using the "picture insert" icon at the top of the "square" where you are writing your blog...just click on it, and it will give you your options...
WHY do I only see you at book-club?!
I woke up every morning for a week straight with his song in my head. It is catchy--I wasn't even annoyed (as in, "Ugh! I can't get this song out of my head!") I kept thinking, "Oh yeah, that's Spencer's song!" (as opposed to one from the radio). Is all your company gone? Does a house only with 5 people seem so quiet? Better make it six then...speaking of which, how was your anniversary?
Post a Comment