This is our darling boy the night before he started kindergarten. We asked him to lay out his clothes and in true J. fashion, he set them out with creative flair. (Did you notice the socks are tucked in by the shoes?) He goes to school every day from 8:15-11:15 and not a day goes by that I don't stand on the front porch in my pajamas with wild bed head hair and wave frantically good-bye with a prayer in my heart that the world will be good to my boy and bring him home safely to me.

3 comments:
I want to give him such a big hug! I bet he is a wonderful student - a real joy to teach. So smart, so clever, so darn cute. I wish my kids wore cute uniforms to school... So does he love it?
He reminds me of my little girl, she lays out her clothes like that every night before school. Yes, I wish my kids wore uniforms to school too. I would save so much on girls designer clothes!
ahh, this smacks of my #1's personality. He was particular about his "statement" even in kindergarden.That and the ever efficient laying out of tomorrows duds!
Post a Comment