Friday, September 15, 2006

Say "Cheese"


DSC01848
Originally uploaded by AmyLynn34.
J. on his first day of school. I don't think anyone would describe our kids as "camera shy". You whip out a camera and they pose!

14 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

Stylin' my boy. Lookin' good. I hope school is good to you.

M-L said...

so simply adorable!

Suzie Petunia said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Lisa M. said...

I agree with the Petunia. HE is very cute.

Its so lovely to see POSTS more regularly from you.

WOO WOO WOO.

Emma Jo said...

Should we be worried about his choice of poses? It's very, male-broadway...and adorable! I've always been a sucker for a man in uniform!

Abby said...

So cute--I can't help but notice H in the background, waiting to send off the kids so she can get to her vacuuming...?

S'mee said...

this is...well, killin' me! All I can think of is this photo being shown at three future weddings...personalities are definately showing here! lol

Awnya Boam said...

Your kids are SO cute! I still have a few years left till my 3 year old heads out the door to kindergarten, and already I'm getting nervous!! What can I say? I love my kids! Congrats on getting past the dreaded "First Day"!

Julie said...

Just LOVE it! They are adorable!

Jangs said...

So cute. Gonna have to beat the girls back.

Lisa M. said...

My dear. As your self appointed fan club, I insist that we hear more from you.

*Grin*

Emma Jo said...

OK, it's time to post something new...its been so long, he's in what 7th, 8th grade by now?

Lisa M. said...

Um ya. I like that Emma Jo. Good girl, says whats on her mind.

WHERE ARE YOU

Emma Jo said...

Does this mean that you have better things to do and you're being productive? That makes me so depressed.