Can you really ever have too much of a good thing?
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Quote of the Day...
This morning J. went and tackled his Dad in bed to wake him up. As they were wrestling, J. suddenly sat up, sniffed the air and said, "Dad, your breath smells like the snake house at the zoo!"
My grumpy mood has surpressed all comments but I am pulling out of it so...J, that is hilarious--Clark's smells very similar, as does mine in the morning. Herpes? you are a filthy animal and the oozing part especially makes me never want to lick my own lips again...and yes, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents are the very best kind of people in the entire world...and we get to be with every single one of them (from one side) in just a few weeks...hooray!
10 comments:
That's a pretty specific smell. Funny how some things just stick with you...
Does that mean C. is a parslemouth? (I refer you to Harry Potter if you need clarification.)
I died laughing at this. James just calls me horsebreath in the morning.
Funny how you can never really smell your own breath. Given a choice, I think I would have preferred horsebreath. Maybe next time.
That is so very funny...I lauged loudly!!
awsome.
My grumpy mood has surpressed all comments but I am pulling out of it so...J, that is hilarious--Clark's smells very similar, as does mine in the morning. Herpes? you are a filthy animal and the oozing part especially makes me never want to lick my own lips again...and yes, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents are the very best kind of people in the entire world...and we get to be with every single one of them (from one side) in just a few weeks...hooray!
At least it didn't smell like the monkey house.
I lOVE you blog site! This is my first time here. I got you off of Lisa M's blog site.
I laughed clear through the herpes post. Not that is was funny but you have a great way about writing that totally related!
What a terrible thing to happen. Isn't it weird how things like this just appear out of no where.
This is only a test. If this were a real emergency, you'd be notified!
*Laughing*
ha ha.
Post a Comment