This post is dedicated to my sweet, darling, sassy, gutsy, beautiful friend who is not only celebrating her 36th birthday today but is also celebrating being done with another round of chemo.
I just talked to her on the phone tonight and hung up feeling so grateful for the gift she is in my life. I love her passion for life and her determination to press forward in the face of darkness. I love her willingness to celebrate all the small and big moments of life that need more celebrating in most of our lives. I love that she is my friend.
Happy birthday amazing girl! Thank you for letting me share a small part of this wonderful day with you!
2 comments:
Ditto!!
And hey...you're pretty cool, too! (Even though I'm having to move out by you so I can actually see you more than at book club....)
Hooray for brave, strong women. Hooray for friends who make us want to be better people. hooray for birthdays.
Not-hooray for cancer, p.s.
Post a Comment