I don't know if I really want to be a snapdragon. I wanted to be a tulip. I wonder what questions I would have to manipulate in order to be a red tulip?! Oh well. Happy first day of spring.
I LOVE snapdragons! Remember how they lined my little stone path in my front yard in Utah... and then they started to overtake the entire flower bed? They were so pretty. Now I need to go find out what flower I am ... hold on.
I was going to comment and decided to check first. HA. I'm a snappy dragon too. Go figure!
If I were to pick, though tulips are lovely, I'd be a lilac. They're my favorite. Actually they are not my most favorite flower, that would be a tiger lilly.
But, I can't see me being a tiger lilly, I'm not all hot and exotic, but a lilac. hum.
11 comments:
You are most definitely a red tulpi in my mind. Snap-dragon? Pashaw!
I am a total Violet...it got me right!
I don't even want to do it, is stink weed on there?
OK, I was a sunflower.
Hey Amy, I am a snapdragon too. I think I will go back and make up some answers to see what the other flowers are like....
I'm a daffodil. What does that mean?
I LOVE snapdragons! Remember how they lined my little stone path in my front yard in Utah... and then they started to overtake the entire flower bed? They were so pretty. Now I need to go find out what flower I am ... hold on.
Hey, there is a reason why I like snapdragons so much... I am one, too!!
I was going to comment and decided to check first. HA. I'm a snappy dragon too. Go figure!
If I were to pick, though tulips are lovely, I'd be a lilac. They're my favorite. Actually they are not my most favorite flower, that would be a tiger lilly.
But, I can't see me being a tiger lilly, I'm not all hot and exotic, but a lilac. hum.
Okay, I've droned on too long- *laughing* (Sorry)
I made Dad take the quiz and he is a petunia. I thought Suzie would be proud!
hey mo, im a daffodil too...
Post a Comment