It is time for some blogging fun! We are going to see how well our bloggers know are beloved birthday girl Carrie Ann. If you would like to play the Birthday Girl Quiz Show Game, then EMAIL me the answers to the following questions. There will be a legitimate prize sent to your home if you answer the most correctly.
1) How old is Carrie Ann?
2) List 2 majors Carrie Ann had while in college.
3) What year did she get married?
4) What year did Carrie Ann graduate from college?
5) What LDS mission did she serve in?
6) Name Carrie's 3 chickens. (2 of them have recently passed away but we will include this questions in memory of them!)
7) What is Carrie Ann's favorite color?
8) What is your favorite dish that Carrie fixes?
9) List 3 countries Carrie has visited since graduating from college.
10) What is one of your FAVORITE things about Carrie Ann?
(Consequently, I will make sure Carrie Ann gets a copy of your responses so she can have warm, delicious feelings about herself anytime she needs it! :>)
Do not delay! Email the answers right away! (If you need my email address, leave a comment and I will get it to you!)
10 comments:
I'm waiting for my prize...
mchales@tslp.net
(This is Cathy W from St. Louis :)
I'm on it.
rats... why don't i ever see these things in time?
I was thinking it would not be fair for her mother to answer (unfair advantage?) but then I realized I'm sure of all the answers....
I meant to write, I'm NOT sure of all the answers. Dumb fingers.
I'm on it! Late as usual.
So, who won and what is the prize? Huh? Is it a million dollars?
I got to this too late, but I'm so calling Carrie to check my answers--I think I got a 100%
Do me! Do me! Love me, validate me!
This is SO long past now. I was so tickled to be featured on Amy's blog and touched by all the people who know me so well. I made a HUGE long comment one night and then the computer mysteriously deleted the post! I was too tired to re-type. But here are the correct answers (if anyone still cares):
1. 33
2. culinary arts, illustration, sociology, horticulture
3. 2000 (Feb. 19th)
4. I walked in 2000 but didn't turn in my senior thesis until 2003 so my diploma says 2003
5. Scotland, Edinburgh 1995-1997
6. Rosie, Pansie, & Basil
7. Really? The question should be "What color does Carrie have on her mind right now?" (which would be aubergine and rust) because a designer cannot have only one favorite.
8. I loved this feedback. I love making whatever you are craving at the moment.
9. New Zealand (honeymoon, the Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Mexico (Cozumel and Acapulco), and China
10. I agree with whatever you say!
Thank you for celebrating me! I am glad I was born!
Post a Comment