I am about the last person in the world to scrapbook, but these are so cute and so fun. This is my kind of scrapbook, no cutting, no gluing, no decision making. How fun! And your kids are so cute. We've been working on learning cousins' names and this is great. Thanks for the entertainment!
Hey..love this. I set up an account to try my hand at it. So...how do you send it to print? Do you have to join or can you do it for free? Let me know, I would love to do something with all my pictures!
3 comments:
I am about the last person in the world to scrapbook, but these are so cute and so fun. This is my kind of scrapbook, no cutting, no gluing, no decision making. How fun! And your kids are so cute. We've been working on learning cousins' names and this is great. Thanks for the entertainment!
Hey..love this. I set up an account to try my hand at it. So...how do you send it to print? Do you have to join or can you do it for free? Let me know, I would love to do something with all my pictures!
You must have a PC...It doesn't allow Mac users (extremely sad face...)
Post a Comment