I really thought I was over this little obsession. Guess not. Mark your calendars...December 12, 2008 is the opening. Does anyone else feel like you might not make it til then?
Twilight Movie Trailer
Or check this out for more fun:
More Twilight Fun
7 comments:
I am just so excited I can't stand it. Although I think I am more excited about the 4th book then I am the movie. Don't know why I almost hate for my imagination to be changed. Because Edward (which is Terrys middle name by the way and all of a sudden I am calling him that instead of Terry) is really hot in my head. Love you Amy and Love your Blog.
I watched this, and then afterward clicked on the "Korean Baby singing Hey Jude" and about peed myself laughing.
Cool.
Dec. 12th....No meetings, no plans, no obligations, no Christmas parties, no blizzards, NOTHING....Plus, I cannot wait to watch Megan at the movie...LOL!!!
I'm not sure I can post on a chick blog but holy cow, move on ladies. Vampires are not real...well, at least Edward isn't real. I guess what I'm really saying is that I'm getting sick of wearing these fake vampire teeth around the house all the time.
Terry,
You can say what you want but your wife thinks you are a total "Edward" and what man wouldn't think THAT was the hottest thing a wife could say! :>) You just keep those teeth handy...
I did tell you that 12/12 is my 12th anniversary, right?! Well, if that's not meant to be I don't know what is. I can't wait to tell Rob it's my year to plan the night! Hahaha....
Post a Comment