I'm not even going to apologize for this...I'm going to say what I came to write and then get out of your way and I'll never ask you about this again.
My wonderful magazine is offering a killer subscription deal right now...2 years of Wasatch Woman magazine AND Utah Spaces magazine for $9.00. That's right...both magazines together for 2 years for just 9 little dollars. Then you don't ever have to miss one of my book columns or other articles...and this month there is even an article about me and the kids! I mean seriously...all that fun and informative stuff for the price of a couple of Happy Meals and a Diet Coke.
Anyway...thought I'd pass it on if you were interested. Thank you for humoring me. But you really do need to check it out...
If you are interested, follow this link Wasatch Woman magazine, hit the subscription button and use the subscribe code WW8 at checkout.
2 comments:
Amy, is there stuff in the magazine that I would relate to living in Virginia? Or mainly a lot of Utah local stuff? Just asking... I'd love to read your articles! :)
I'm gonna do it....as soon as I get home! I absolutely busted my buttons with pride over the article and picture of you and the kids in the last one!
Post a Comment