Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Elves

Every year the kids and I visit Gardner Village in West Jordan, UT...once at Halloween time to see the witches and then at Christmas time to visit the elves. It is a fabulous place to play and frolic and shop any time but especially at these 2 times of year. We always head out for an afternoon of fun with a visit to Sweet Afton's Candy Shoppe at Halloween for caramel apples and a stop at the Naborhood Bakery for hot chocolate and sugar cookies at Christmas time. This year our Mo joined us for an afternoon of elf hunting and fun...let me know if you want to go. We love a party!!

Click to play Elves at Gardner Village
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

What a fun tradition! I hope we can go with you again... maybe next year?

Abby said...

Adorable! And I want a red coat like Hannah's.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I grew up in West Jordan (Go Jags) and I LOVE that place!!!

katyvee said...

Will you remind me next year to do that?? Oh no.. crying without breathing.. gotta go..