Thursday, January 01, 2009

Problems

So...I decided to spice up my blog decor. And because I'm so computer literate, I managed to get a new background on there and ERASE everything else. Gone. Where does all that stuff on the side go? So if suddenly you aren't on the blog list or are wondering where the cute Rhodesbud sign went...I don't know. I wish someone could explain it to me.

Sigh.

So today I've been starting over. All over. Luckily it didn't erase any of the actual blogs because I'm NOT going back and retyping all that. But some of you are missing...people I really like spying on. So, uh, leave a comment and let me find you again if you don't see yourself on the sidebar. I hate misplacing things.

Another sigh.

7 comments:

katyvee said...

I recently erased just my blog list and THAT alone took me a good hour to fix-- and then I didn't save it.. so there was another hour of life I wasn't gettin' back. So frusterating. I feel your pain. (Though I'm proud to see my personal blog in place there atop your sidebar.. so I'm good!)

wendys said...

I've done that before too! Frustrating. So now I keep my boring old blog the same!

kelly said...

i have already sneaked on your blog through julie's :) it is so fun to see old friends! how are ya? yes i look at my kids and think i am too young for this!! time flies!! happy new year!
as far as the blog i think you just have to see how many columns the new background has if you had 3 columns before it might get erased- maybe?!

jenlivi said...

I added you to my blog list. It is so fun to see your darling family. They have grown up so much. It's amazing to think we live just around the corner and have to catch up on your blog :)

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I have been afraid to change the layout for that very same reason. I have heard many people complain about that happening to them.

Suzie Petunia said...

Bless your heart. What a pain!

Sherilyn said...

Hi Amy,
I too have been taking a peek at your blog. I just love you and your adorable family. You are an inspiration to me. You also remind me to the many things I "used" to do with my children before they grew up and moved away. Thanks for the walk down memory lane by reading your uplifting blog. Please check out our blogs......
mikeandsherilyn@blogspot.com
jeffandannika@blogspot.com
tylerandkilee@blogspot.com
We are so thrilled to be JC's teachers again. He is a delight.