Cow Eyeball Dissection
And you know what is even stranger? I just ordered 3 cow eyeballs that said they will be delivered in a pail in 5-10 business days. Isn't the internet amazing? Just googled "cow eyeball" and ordered myself 3 gorgeous eyeballs. (I'm really trying not to be utterly disgusted by the fact that every time I googled it, I got some link about whether or not McDonalds really uses cow eyeballs in their hamburgers. Like I needed another reason to shun the golden arches...Cow eyeball hamburger patties)
So step right up...have a child or two and get yourself a whole lot more than you bargained for! What an adventure. Really. I had no idea how gross it would be or how much fun...on so many levels.
Oh, and if you need some eyeballs or a lamb brain hop right on over to Cow eyeballs for sale.
Just a strange P.S. to this random post...I was reading the customer reviews on this cow eyeball product and found a customer had the following to say regarding this product...
| EYEBALL | Date: February 18, 2009 |
Pros: Effective, Engaging, Grade Level Appropriate
This item is perfect for just about any age! Came with step by step directions that helped us understand and observe each part of the eye. Our 4 year old liked to play with the extra tissue, and the older girls enjoyed learning more about how their own eye works by having a "super sized" eyeball to investigate. Of course all our friends like to hear about what we do in science at our house. I liked it so much I donated some to our local school. I will be ordering more of these type items!
This item is perfect for just about any age! Came with step by step directions that helped us understand and observe each part of the eye. Our 4 year old liked to play with the extra tissue, and the older girls enjoyed learning more about how their own eye works by having a "super sized" eyeball to investigate. Of course all our friends like to hear about what we do in science at our house. I liked it so much I donated some to our local school. I will be ordering more of these type items!
Um, could someone explain what mother is letting her 4-year old play with the extra eyeball tissue...whatever happened to Fisher Price toys??? Gross.
6 comments:
FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Those kids are mighty lucky!! I would love to see their parents faces when they ask "What did you do at school today?!"
All I can say is there is NO WAY your kids cannot say you are concerned for their education. This is above and beyond, dear sister. You couldn't pay me enough to handle a cow eyeball, and you are VOLUNTEERING to do it! Do you have to actually do the dissecting? Or is the teacher doing that? Once again, all I can think is "Amy is amazing". For so many reasons!
Okay, I have to say that I remember very clearly my freshman biology lab at BYU the day we were to dissect a cow eyeball. I thought the same thing....ewwwww, are you kidding me? Can I just say it was absolutely fascinating? It really was. It wasn't gross or messy, it was just fascinating. A real highlight in freshman biology lab...if there is such a thing. You're gonna love it! Good going.
Oh my gosh - that happy customer was a little too into the eyeballs. I agree, extra tissue? gross.
Eye balls are great. I recently finished my Anatomy class where I got to hold a lot more than eye balls. (these ones weren't of the cow style either) You are one cool Mom.
I am officially disgusted. That woman sounds like a homeschooler...and that, my friends, is precisely why I send my children to public school. Let someone else lead the cow eyeball dissection...Amy, please be sure to wash your hands very well before preparing any food that day.
Post a Comment