Thursday, December 03, 2009

Joy

 
From the day she entered my world....


she has made me happy. Truly, deeply, insanely happy.

 
 She is my friend. I love being with her.

 
She is so girlie. She loves fancy and pink and dress-ups. She plans excellent tea parties.

 
HB loves adventure. She loves to giggle and play and dance.

 
 She is beautiful inside and outside. She has her father's happy, happy eyes. 

 
 But don't be fooled...she is also incredibly sassy, fiesty, independent, and fiercely determined.

 
I'm so grateful to be a part of her life. 

 
 I love being her mother.

 
Happy, happy birthday my sweet daughter.

 
All of you are perfectly perfect.



Like I said...joy. Pure joy.

12 comments:

Jessica said...

So very sweet! She looks like pure Joy.

Abby said...

That was a truly happy post and it made me smile. Thanks for that. She is a special girl!

mo said...

Oh thank you for posting the picture of HB in her Fancy Nancy finery! She is perfect daughter for you...girlie but smart and feisty! The cake was beautiful, Chris! Oh I love it all--but mostly I love the cute little girl!

katyvee said...

happy happy having a girl to you.
It truly, rocks.

jenlivi said...

Happy Birthday HB! It seems like just yesterday that she was born. Remember walking the halls during sacrament meeting together? Our girls are growing up!!

Megan said...

Oh so cute. Love that cake. Can I have a piece? She has a true gift for dress up.

Paul said...

Your joy is our joy, too! The pictures depict all you describe. How do I get a piece of that cake?!

Thunell Family said...

I cried. I love this post Amy--so tender. I love reading about your little precious girl. Yes, she IS beautiful...just like her Mama.

Love you and hope your Christmas season is a fabulous one!

Julie said...

What a cute gal she is-- I could eat her up-- as well as those yummy looking cakes!

Leese said...

what a girlie girl! she may have her dad's eyes, but she sure reminds me of her mom! (lucky girl!)

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Great Pics!

Emma Jo said...

My heart hurts to look at her without hugging and squeezing my darling niece until she yells to be let go. She is getting more and more beautiful. What a lovely birthday.