Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Day Clyde Came To Play



*(Our guest bloggers tonight are  MATTHEW and CLYDE. They are the authors and the photographers of the following tale.)


Clyde, my class pet, came home with me Monday night. We had lots of fun.

First, he borrowed the cell phone to try and call Ms. Fender...but she didn't answer. He was a little scared.



He helped my dad cook dinner.

But I don't think he liked what we ate. I caught him getting out the steel cut oats a little later.


After dinner, Clyde did his 20 minute reading.


Then we played Mario Kart on the Wii.


After alot of playing and climbing on the furniture (Matt's mom doesn't like lizards climbing on the furniture)....



I was exhausted. It was time for bed.

I had a great time! Thanks for inviting me.

7 comments:

mo said...

That Clyde is one busy ...lizard thingy. I love the pic of him cooking! Matt, you're a funny guy!

Emma Jo said...

Why is a montage of inanimate objects doing things so hilarious? I am thoroughly entertained on this chilly night. Also, what were you eating that was so green?

Jenni said...

I was wondering about the green dinner as well. Looks yummy to me! Loved the pictures. My Matthew thought the Mario Kart pic was the BEST!!

Abby said...

Cubby and Boo thoroughly enjoyed this post! I especially liked him cooking dinner.

Suzie Petunia said...

I bet it was green eggs and ham on the stove because it was Dr. Seuss's birthday. Do I get points if I'm right? :)

This post is hilarious. I want to see more of Clyde! He is very entertaining.

Julie said...

First off, I think we have very similar kitchen chairs, which I love although the one I'm sitting on at the computer has started unraveling and I have to keep sweeping up straw. Anyway.... very cute. Must show to Andrew and have him put together a little project like this for home school.

Carrie Ann said...

Clyde is a busy lizard and Matthew is a great documentation-er. I love that Clyde did his 20 minutes of reading.