Click here for: Family Dog, Part 1
Some serious good times care of the 80's. Ah, the memories. I'm going to go put on a little blue eye shadow, get a spiral perm, and have a good laugh!
P.S. Probably not for kids...especially boys that already think "popping bunnies" and such is hilarious...did not help my case by letting them watch the clip this morning. Bad mom...bad, bad mom!
P.S.S. I can't stop...Family Dog...Part 2
P.S.S.S. OK...let's just finish it off. Family Dog...Part 3

5 comments:
I think I watched that video 1,000 times when I was a kid. I still think its hilarious! Is it on You Tube? I've got to go find it now.
"But the DOG was here!! Weren't you?! We don't ask that much of you. Just that you EAT. And SLEEP. And occasionally keep the stupid HOUSE FROM BEING ROBBED!!!"
Never a better quotable movie.
We don't expect much from you do we? "All we expect is for you to be a dog...which means you eat, you sleep, and occasionally keep the stupid house from being robbed!"...
and of course...
"Something neewww!"
I am a dork.
From now on I will totally read the comments left already.
Doy.
Okay Em, I believe it is "What we need is a neeeeew dog!" How many times do you think we watched that cartoon and laughed our heads off? I had no idea there were more episodes! I just spent a half hour watching all the parts. The new one is as funny as the old! Strange, I'm so thirsty after watching it. I have always loved that the dog's nose just seems to hover around the end of its face.
Post a Comment