Dear Woman in the car leaving Costco,
I'm fascinated by how a person drives a stick shift car, smokes a cigarette, and talks on her cell phone all at once. Talk about multi-tasking...you were quite a sight.
Sincerely,
Me
Dear Woman Weeding Her Yard,
You were a lovely lady but if you are going to wear very short orange shorts and bend over in them to weed, you might want to consider a change in outfit. It was a little alarming to look up and see so much of you.
Sincerely,
Me
Dear Me,
How is it that you finish every day with so much stuff all over your clothes? Really, it is alarming. You might consider a big bib. Just a thought.
Sincerely,
Me
8 comments:
You make me giggle.
May I add to the mail??
Dear Man that drives an old golf cart around town,
How is it that your hat is made of MORE electric tape, than hat??
Love,
Me
Dear neighbor in the trailer that wears pajama pants til 3 pm,
Does your trampoline HAVE to stay in the FRONT yard?
Love,
Me
Oooh.. I could go on.. and on.
Thanks.
That was fun.
Dear Katy, I AM that neighbor in her pjs till 3 right now. Ahh!
Love, Me
And you've all seen more of my hubby when he bends over than you should...Why is it that we fit most of these descriptions? My favorite was the lady smoking the huge extra long cigarette in the car with a baby, but she had a screen on the window to protect baby from the harsh sun...I laughed for a LONG time about that one. Poor baby.
Thanks for dropping a note. Good to hear from you, even if you do need a big bib. I'm about to give up dressing Boo at all. What's the point?
Sooooo funny!! I love it.
I think I just shot oatmeal and milk out my nose I was laughing so hard! You need to write a book...too funny!!
Ah, so true. I get a kick out of watching people. Makes me hope people don't get a kick out of watching me!
You funny. Let's hang out. That's not creepy because I am your sister, just for everyone's information. Though just so you all know, Amy is a blast to hang out with even if she is NOT your sister. True story.
That was funny! We miss you. We have loved all the goodies you sent with us on our plane ride! you are such a thoughtful and kind aunt and sister in law! we love you.
I'm still picturing you in a very large bib and laughing. :D
Post a Comment