DARLING GIRL! Looks like someone is all ready for the holiday season to begin! I love her dancing on her tippy toes. I do hope she is in dance class, because she is such a perfect ballerina!!
Is the dancing skirt from Costco? I bought one that is purple and pink and sparkly for Alice. She loves it!
Fabulous! I guess this is what I missed raising only sons. I have been to a professional performance of "The Nutcracker" and I will take Hannah's dancing over theirs any day.
6 comments:
How do I get a dancing skirt like that in my size? HB needs to dance with my daughters...there are lifts involved!
This is so cute. I love having her in my class at church, btw.
DARLING GIRL! Looks like someone is all ready for the holiday season to begin! I love her dancing on her tippy toes. I do hope she is in dance class, because she is such a perfect ballerina!!
Is the dancing skirt from Costco? I bought one that is purple and pink and sparkly for Alice. She loves it!
Fabulous! I guess this is what I missed raising only sons. I have been to a professional performance of "The Nutcracker" and I will take Hannah's dancing over theirs any day.
Her classical training shows. Bravo!
Oh my heart just grew! I don't have the words. That is perfect little girlness and she has such a variety of moves! That is fun, fun, fun.
Post a Comment