Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hannah's Teaching Moment

HB had a chance to teach her kindergarten class a special skill. She chose to teach "how to draw a ballerina" (after asking her classmates to vote on whether they wanted to learn how to draw a ballerina or a princess...I don't think many boys voted!) In my humble opinion, she did a brilliant job! (And don't forget to look at the previous blog to see a brilliant example of a typical morning at home with Hannah!)

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I love her, so much. She drew an amazing ballerina (although I spent the first minute thinking that the skirt was saggy boobs...it turned out way better than my poor eyes were seeing at first.)
Good job HB!!

mo said...

Wow! Ballerina, artist, teacher. How is she ever going to choose what to be when she grows up? She is brilliant at everything! The class was riveted, did you notice?