I found this lamp at anthropologie...
So here is my challenge. Let's all make one. But there are some ground rules! First, the whole project MUST cost less than $10.00. Find a lampshade that you already own, go to Good Will, garage sale, steal a neighbor's...and the materials must be inexpensive. I'm thinking a darling little number out of felt. I'm shooting for less than $5.00. Then, take a picture of it and post it on your blog and/or send it to me and I'll post it on my blog. Or better yet, send all your darling creations to me and I can keep them.
So...who wants a little challenge? Ready...set....GO!

4 comments:
I'll do it!!!! Yes, a project! Oh and My Mom will do one too. This is exciting!! Yay!
You had me at felt. Like I said, it won't be $98 pretty but it will totally do for one of my girls. Let me just finish up on this colonial dress monstrosity first. Then, straight to the matter!
Oh it makes my fingers itch just to think of joining the fun. Alas, I have neither the time or my craft room supplies with me here! Can I just share in the fun vicariously? It is beautiful and I suspect you girls can make yours even better! Can't wait!
I just may do my own little version for the guest room...such a sad little lamp exists in there right now!
Post a Comment