Can you really ever have too much of a good thing?
Heh heh, that was funny.
I love those cute kids and your sense of fantasy and adventure! In our next life will you be my mom?
I miss you and your cute kids!I wish I could magically transport myself to your house for a visit! Does your magic frog do that, too?
They could not get any cuter if they tried. I want to play!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Heh heh, that was funny.
I love those cute kids and your sense of fantasy and adventure! In our next life will you be my mom?
I miss you and your cute kids!
I wish I could magically transport myself to your house for a visit! Does your magic frog do that, too?
They could not get any cuter if they tried. I want to play!
Post a Comment