| We pulled out the trusty "Bumbo" chair...and he LOVED it. Giggled, smiled, cooed...I think it made him feel very big. |
| And so I got the camera out...and started taking pictures...and I couldn't stop. It was like telling myself I would only eat one mini Cadbury chocolate egg and then eating the whole bag. |
| This baby gets kisses on those big cheeks ALL DAY LONG! He is irresistable. It isn't my fault...look at that face. |
In other news, my 2 most darling "big" boys have been performing in Aladdin Jr. this week. It is an impressive productions...singing, dancing, fog machines, amazing costumes...it really has been an amazing show!
They have both been "guards" and I love watching their sweet dance moves. I love that they are willing to participate in these experiences...they are fearless and willing to try anything and I love it.
Today a Mo also came in town and snuggled my baby. I love my Mo.
And tonight baby came home and kept on doing that thing that he does that is irresistable and makes me take hundreds of pictures and inflict those pictures on any innocents reading this blog.
I'm an addict.
4 comments:
He is so cute Amy...so very cute! I love seeing pictures! Keep 'em comin'! I love that snugglie one with his grandma:)
You are completely entitled in every way to be goo goo gaga over your delicious son (no pun intended.) He is darling beyond words.
Oh please don't stop! This is a healthy addiction that the Ferrins are very much enjoying!
You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for sharing :) there's nothing more delicious than documenting how much your children are loved...not even a whole bag of Cadbury eggs :)
Oh. My. Goodness. I sat and giggled out loud to Miles as I looked at this boy! Don't stop! In fact, hold that thought--I'm coming. Tomorrow! Be right there! I would like to purchase a lot on one of his cheeks, just for auntie kisses! I need to go back and look again at the cuteness.
(Excited to see those guards too, but they might not appreciate as many kisses from me as the wee one :)
Post a Comment