Friday, April 06, 2012

Signs of Spring

A darling sister comes to visit and loves on my boy...he has found himself a new, wonderful place to curl up and be snuggled. I won't tell you about how I let my PREGNANT sister take care of my baby all night while I slept in deep uninterrupted sleep because who would do that to a pregnant woman on vacation? I still think with great fondness upon that night...

I will never, ever tire of watching my sister adore her baby...and watching that sweet boy adore his mom.

I can think of nothing cuter than a darling nephew...so in love with this chunk of delicious!

A Mo came to visit for a few days...she was here to sign on their new home but we all flocked to her side and insist that she pay attention to us. I adore Mo and sister time...

Sorry about the closed eye picture...but I still love how cute we are with our new "accessories"!

Mo with 4 of the 5 new grandkids being born this year...OK was born in Dec....Spencer was born in January...Emily is due in June...Abby due in July...and Sho is due in June. I can't think of a single thing better than a gaggle of cousins!

Me and my boy!

A sure tell sign of spring in our house is soccer season...we hunker down to enjoy lots of games!

And the trees lining our street...glorious, amazing popcorn trees!

Cute girls on scooters...

And fabulous sidewalk chalk art on my driveway...

Exploding science experiments on the front lawn...

And friends who come over to play...Spencer was completely enthralled with her long hair and beads! Could not take his eyes off of her...

Lots of brother time...

And lots of lunch dates...

Exploring new places...

And just hanging out together.

Darling best friends...

And darling babies in baseball caps.

Cousins...

Lots of darling cousins...and beautiful sister-in-laws...

Waiting for new babies to be born...

And Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum come to play.

Babies that make me late because they start smiling and cooing and I lose myself...

And hanging out lots with cousins.

Spring has sprung...and it has been glorious! I won't discuss the snow that was falling when I woke up today because that will just put me in a bad mood. We have loved having family to play with, beautiful flowers and trees to enjoy, getting out the short sleeves and spring skirts, and gearing up for spring break. And if spring break is around the corner...summer is not far behind!

Happy Spring!

6 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Happy Happy Happy.
Spring is lovely.

Suzie Petunia said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

When summer comes could I beg to imposition you with a visit? email me? mamaferrin@gmail.com I could really use a little more of this man - like kissing on his adorable face!
xoxo
Denise

Julie said...

Those two are adorable cousins. How fun they can grow up together!! I love the pictures.

Abby said...

I've been waiting for your update. Thank you for bringing some joy into my hum drum day where I am trapped with no car and a messy house that smells like poopy diapers. Oh, right, THAT'S what I should be doing. But thanks for distracting me.

Carrie Ann said...

We sure have a good time. I can't wait for mom to be back here for reals. I love your kids!