In the mean time...feast your eyeballs on this delicious baby!
| A warm shoulder or a spot curled on someone's chest are his absolute favorite places to sleep! |
| There is NEVER a shortage of people wanting to love on this darling baby. They are sweet and gentle and so in awe of him...I love sharing him. |
| One of our favorite people taking her "Spencer" holding very seriously! |
| At dinner one Sunday, I caught the "big" boys comparing the feet size of the "little" boys! |
| They are a month apart but Spencer can hold his own with his long fingers and feet! |
| Be still my heart...he always has his hands snuggled into his face while he sleeps. |
| And he has started smiling...it takes my breath away every time he does. The people in this house will go to any silly length necessary to get a smile out of him. |
| And I always seem to grab the camera one second too late...but look at that face! |
| He has these enormous, delicious cheeks and big yummy lips. He is absolutely irresistable! |
6 comments:
Um yes, I would like to make an appointment to hold your adorable baby, aka my nephew, in about 2 weeks. Does that work for you?
Oh my goodness, he is seriously so beautifully cute!! I love the hand curled up by his face while sleeping picture, so adorable! I really get to get my rear end down there and visit!
Dear Amy,
I love reading all your blog! This little man is indeed DELICIOUS!!!!
I totally agree with your perspective - it's a tresure to experience a 'caboose', a baby when you're older, have greater perspective - it's a completely different experience, isn't it?!!?
Please kiss on that deliciousness for me!
He's one lucky little boy to be a Carr :)
Love,
Denise
I can't wait to come and kiss those squishy cheeks and see if I can make him smile at his MO! He is changing so much!
LESS than two weeks!!! He is so exceptionally cute. I needed this reminder of perspective today SO badly. Thank you. Thank you.
He is so adorable-- I want to get in line to see this kiddo! Give him a kiss from me:)
Post a Comment