Can you really ever have too much of a good thing?
Hey, that isn't the card I got in the mail. But it sure is a CUTE picture! Merry Christmas to you!!
You win the cutes/coolest card award! Merry Christmas.
That is a great picture. I love your kids. I hope your Christmas was great.
Why didn't you use that? That is poetry.
Everyone that has come to our house and seen that card votes it the best card of the season. It's priceless!
That is sooo GREAT! Is J a rapper in the pic? It could be the cover of an album...yo yo--- have a merry Christmas, bro...
I seriously want to blow this up and frame it as part of my holiday decor. It is so great, it makes me giggle every time I look at it.
Outrageous! Would you send a picture like this next year as your actual Christmas card? We all know that this is what your kids really want anyway. Hope you had a fantastic holiday! Give our best to your kids. BTW, your oldest is getting sooo tall.
This looks like the "after the family picture" blues..."not another one!!!" Cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hey, that isn't the card I got in the mail. But it sure is a CUTE picture! Merry Christmas to you!!
You win the cutes/coolest card award! Merry Christmas.
That is a great picture. I love your kids. I hope your Christmas was great.
Why didn't you use that? That is poetry.
Everyone that has come to our house and seen that card votes it the best card of the season. It's priceless!
That is sooo GREAT! Is J a rapper in the pic? It could be the cover of an album...yo yo--- have a merry Christmas, bro...
I seriously want to blow this up and frame it as part of my holiday decor. It is so great, it makes me giggle every time I look at it.
Outrageous! Would you send a picture like this next year as your actual Christmas card? We all know that this is what your kids really want anyway. Hope you had a fantastic holiday! Give our best to your kids. BTW, your oldest is getting sooo tall.
This looks like the "after the family picture" blues..."not another one!!!" Cute!
Post a Comment