So, my friend calls and asks if I can watch her kids tomorrow. I say, "Sure. What time?" She tells me and then asks, "Do you want to check your calendar?" I grudgingly get up and wander into my bedroom but I know this woman knows me really well and that I have a tendency to do what I like to call "living in the moment" which is really a much nicer way of saying that my memory isn't what it used to be. So I check the calendar and then I have to laugh. "Uh, I guess I can't watch your kids tomorrow. I'm going to be on T.V. at that time." Yeah. I forgot I'm going to be on T.V. That is a scary "living in the moment" event to forget although it means I haven't lost much sleep wondering what I'm going to wear or how dumb I'm going to sound. But I guess this means I better start thinking about it.
So...let the fun begin. I've been asked to do a book segment (in conjunction with my book column with Wastach Woman magazine) on Studio 5 tomorrow (WEDNESDAY, April 9th) at 11:00 a.m. on channel 5. Don't know what I'll be wearing, not sure which books I'll be sharing but there I'll be, in all my chubby glory! Tune in!
(And if anyone else out there knows of somewhere I'm supposed to be at a certain time, drop me a line. Apparently I'm not checking my calendar very well!)
4 comments:
You are so dang photogenic...wear a bright, spring color...I'm so glad it's you, and not me!
Do you need to write on your calendar to call me?!
Do you mean Thursday April 10th?
What a glam life you lead! I'm sure you are just thinking about going on your fantastic European vacation and you've lost track of all other things. I think I got dressed most days last week (morning sickness got the better of me). Anyway, hope you have a fun time on TV. Wish we could see it here. BTW I went to the wasatch women's mag website and couldn't see your column online anywhere. Is it there and I just couldn't find it or do I lonly get to see it if I subscribe to the magazine?
This doesn't surprise me. (The "on TV" part, not the forgetful part!) I am beaming with pride right now! My famous friend!!!
Post a Comment