Monday, September 22, 2008

Come One, Come All!

Ladies and gentlemen...we are making you a fantastic offer...inviting you to the event of the year! This Saturday, September 27th, our family is hosting a massive yard sale to raise money for the Baby Rhodesbud Project. (Please hop on over to my sister Suzie Petunia's website to read a more detailed description of this project and what we are hoping as a family to raise money for.) This is going to be a yard sale you don't want to miss. Furniture (couches, bed frames, book shelves, filing cabinets, etc.), treadmill, washer, dryer, home decorating items, linens, bedding, bikes, electronics, TV's, infant, children, and adult clothing, books, movies and much, much more will be yours for the purchasing! Plus enjoy fresh baked goods sold by the nieces and nephews! If there is something you are needing, wanting or just dreaming about, there is a good chance we have it stashed in our garage at this very minute. Mark your calendar, grab a few friends, and come enjoy the spectacle!!

The multi-family yard sale will be held at our home (if you don't know where that is, please email me and I will send you the address! If you don't know my email address, just leave me a comment and I will find you!) from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Cash only please! Hope to see you there! ALL proceeds from the yard sale will be donated to Carrie and Todd and the Rhodesbud Project.

By the way...if you have things sitting around your home and in your garage that are waiting to be carted away, we would be happy to come pick up those items if you don't mind the proceeds being donated to the fundraising effort. Please let us know...the more items the better.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Kristi T. said...

Wow what a project you have instore. I hope all goes well and you make a pretty penny. There is so much work that goes into a good yard sale as I am sure you are finding out. Let me know if I can help, I will surely be there to look through all the goods. You know me, can't pass up a good yard sale.

wendys said...

I wish we were closer so we could come! Good luck, I hope it all goes well.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I bought a great book at a great price! I noticed some R rated movies for sale at your garage sale. Were those from Nick Greer's house?

chellae said...

Will you post how things went? Hope the progress continues. I think your domestic diva sister is fantastic!