Our family is so blessed to announce the birth of our baby girl! She was born November 3, 2013 in Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Chris and I flew out Sunday and night and had the opportunity to meet her today. She is BEAUTIFUL and sweet and cuddly and wonderful. We can't wait to get her home so we can start the business of living happily ever after!
Introducing...Baby Girl Carr!
P.S. We are still in the process of discovering what her name is going to be. And Emily...please tell Hazel that after much consideration, we have decided NOT to go with "Brownie".
5 comments:
You're so lucky. She is so lucky!
You're so lucky. She is so lucky!
You're so lucky. She is so lucky!
I just keep coming back and looking at these--it's all I have. Send more! I am SO happy for you--for all of us!
What a sweetie!! Congrats on the new addition!
Post a Comment